Friday, May 5, 2023

Boston's Favorite Adult Birthday Magician....


Adult Birthday Magic

Not long ago, the only people looking for Birthday Magicians were parents interested in making their child's Birthday Special. It is still the major search for birthday Parties. 
Why not, it is perfect entertainment for a crowd of kids. See some videos of kids laughing and screaming!
I do pretty much the same thing, except my audience age is somewhere between 17 to 100 years old. (Yes, I've done exactly that, and every age in between.

Just a little caveat, make sure you search for Adult Birthday Magicians...check out Google or any search engine. There are many to choose from, you'll find me there amongst the crowd.

I'd love to be your choice, here's my latest google Review.

I booked Joe for my fiancĂ©’s birthday, and he was fantastic!!! From the first call to inquire about his services, to saying goodbye after his performance, working with Joe was a pleasure and a smooth process. We agreed Joe would meet us at a bowling alley at 9pm after our birthday dinner at a nearby restaurant. Our dinner was running late, so I stepped out to call Joe and let him know. He told me it was no problem at all and not to rush, which eased my mind greatly. We showed up to the bowling alley at 9:30pm and met Joe and his wife waiting there for us, they were so warm and kind. Joe’s magic was incredible, and he was very funny and engaging with our guests. His wife was so sweet and filmed the whole thing. We all had such a great time and are still talking about it days later. He made my fiancĂ©’s birthday so special. Joe is an amazing magician, and very easy, flexible, and adaptable to work with.

If you are hearing a "tooting" sound, that would be me, blowing my own horn.

Give me a call 339-927-4710, Let's make someone's Birthday, special.

Joe Ferranti
ferrnatimagic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment