Friday, March 26, 2021

I'm Back...Kinda

Tip Toeing Through the Pandemic

 "Don't spike the ball on the five yard line." I don't suppose I need to tell you who to attribute that quote to? I believe it's good advice.

Honestly, if your not a little anxious during these times; you ain't got blood running through your veins. This past year we have seen over a half million deaths to a virus. A crash of the economy, food lines, business closings...you get the picture. Anxiety? We no longer need fluoride in our water supply, but a good dose of Prozac might be a good idea.

On the personal side, I had two live Magic shows in Boston in the past two weeks. As a courtesy, I used the recommended precautions to ensure my audience's comfort. A year ago, this would not have occurred.

This is by no means, normalcy...but we don't expect "normal" by a flip of the switch.

I would love to work with anyone, and will accommodate your needs with your local guidelines.

I'm ready for your wedding, graduation and more. Hopefully we will have a "total celebration" on December 31st. 

For the Very Best in Close Up and Parlor Magic in Mass. and New Hampshire, contact...

The Magic of Joe Ferranti 339-927-4710   ferrantimagic.com

Image of a Bride and Groom and their "Wedding Magician" Joe Ferranti at their reception in Woburn, Massachusetts.
New Hampshire Wedding Magician



No comments:

Post a Comment