Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Magicians in the Boston Area





Typical reactions from Boston Massachusetts Magician Joe Ferranti

Having lived near Boston, my entire life, I have always been aware of the present “Magic Scene.” Some of the greats have performed here. Just recently I saw Ivan Amodei…yeah; I didn’t know the name either. Lisa bought tickets to his show at The Park Plaza in Boston. Of course, I Google checked and found out I just recently watched him on Penn and Teller Fool us…and yes, he fooled them, and me as well.
If you have any interest in Magic, I don’t have to tell you David Copperfield has been through Boston several times. Also, unless you are on the older side, I’m sure you don’t remember when Doug Henning had to cancel his appearance due to an impending hurricane. (He traveled like a “Circus” Vans of equipment.)
And finally, most dear to my heart are the many professional magicians who perform throughout Boston and Massachusetts. I don’t want to list them all… (Just remember me…shameless plug but I didn’t mention my name.) Google anything with Boston and Magician and you’ll find the best of the best. So many great Magicians work here, you just don’t know them by name. That’s the nature of this business and is just the way I like it. We make our reputation one performance at a time.
Leaving you for now…from the performances in Boston of Harry Houdini, all the way to the talented Magicians you can discover with a google search…find the one that is right for you.

            Close Up/Strolling Magician Joe Ferranti Massachusetts,New Hampshire                            
Magicians in Boston, Magicians in Mass., Magicians in Ma. Magicians in Massachusetts, Wedding Magician Mass., Corporate Magicians Boston Mass., Birthday party Magicians Boston, Boston Magicians, Boston area Magicians, Magicians Boston Area, Entertainment Boston, entertainers in Massachusetts, Wedding entertainment, Best Magicians in Massachusetts, Best Magicians in Boston area, Mix and Mingle Magicians Boston Massachusetts, walk Around Magicians Boston Massachusetts.

No comments:

Post a Comment