Sunday, April 26, 2015

Reviews for The Magic of Joe Ferranti


 Adult Birthday Party Magician Massachusetts

You are never too old to have a Magician at your birthday party.

Turning 60…Happy birthday

So, your husband is turning 60…congratulations.
You have many ways to celebrate. You might have a quiet dinner together. Maybe you will throw a party with your friends, either at home or a restaurant. Maybe you can add a little music? I’ve got an idea, how about a Professional Magician. That would make for an unforgettable event.
I know what you are thinking; you are a Magician you’re just trying to sell your services. Well, yes, I’m not so much selling as suggesting a consideration of what I can provide.
There is no doubt that any of the above suggestions would be a good time. Nobody would even suggest that something was missing, because nothing was.
So why bring Joe Ferranti, one of the top Magicians in Boston to your celebration? Gee, I want to remain humble, of course it would be wrong for me to tell you I can make a difference.  So, I won’t, just listen to my clients.

"It would have just been a “nice dinner” without you, but you took it up to the highest level of fun, with your showmanship and professionalism (not to mention, great sense of humor). You made all of the age groups at the party enjoy our very special evening, by giving each and every guest special attention. Again, thanks so much for the life-long wonderful memory. "

That’s really nice; I couldn’t have put it better without sounding like I have a fat head.

"You were so professional, prompt, kind, and fun! We all truly enjoyed your show and you! Thank you for making our sons milestone birthday a great one!"

How about…

"Joe is by far one of the best magicians in this area."

That was really sweet, anymore?
"We hired Joe for my husband’s 60th birthday party and we are so glad we did!"

OMG, this guy is great! But there is more…

"Thank you so very much for working your magic at my husband’s party. Everyone, and I mean everyone loved watching you do your craft! You added that something special to the event!"

I’m starting to get tears in my eyes.

"Mr. Ferranti really made my best friend’s birthday unique, fun and really special. I would certainly recommend him to anyone."

My goodness, now I see it…you take it to a different level.
Right, but how could I say that about myself?




    "Top Rated Magician in Boston.”

No comments:

Post a Comment