Thursday, February 29, 2024

Adult Birthday Magician Massachusetts

Thirteen Years of Birthdays


Looking back over the past 13 years, I've performed for more birthday parties than I can count. In the beginning I performed Kids Birthdays as well. Honestly, it was difficult, not the magic, but entertainment for three-year-olds to teenagers and adults.
Most think it's a snobbish thing..."I don't perform Childrens magic."

Not at all, I was unable to control the perfect execution of entertainment for "All ages."
Disney has this perfected, as I enjoy watching their movies with my granddaughter. That's the "Disney Magic."

There are those who do it well. Perhaps I didn't work on it long enough. However, I didn't start my performing career until retired. At a somewhat advanced age, everything is a little more challenging.
So, my ambitions are restricted to providing "The Best in Magic Entertainment." for restricted groups to those in their teens to adults.

I wisely perform "clean material."  As an unknown performer my audiences don't want to hear my politics or "blue humor." I seek the common bond of Strong Magic and the joy of laughter.

It really is a good time, where everyone leaves feeling fine...just a little bit better than when they arrived.

Call Joe Ferranti at 339-927-4710 for a great time. Guaranteed!

Boston Massachusetts Magician
www.ferrantimagic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment