Friday, August 11, 2017


            And Now it’s “Boom!"

     www.ferrantimagic.com 339-927-4710


Corporate Magician Mass.






Wedding Magician Mass.
 

 





 

 
 In my blog of 10-16 I was observing that people were reacting to magic with the word, “What!”

In fact, I have a promo video of a wedding where “what!” is repeated several times. See video below
 

 

As I said, I have no idea how these snowballs start rolling, but they do.

Recently in 2017, I have begun to hear spectators say “Boom”! See video below at 12 seconds

 

Of course, I am pleased at any positive reaction...kinda what this stuff is about.

My observations are simply a glimpse of active sociology,[social order, disorder, and change.] leading to nowhere.

I’ll never know how far my observations are ahead or behind a “trend”...I’ll be back when I hear something that is new to me.

Joe Ferranti

Walk Around | Magician in Ma,

No comments:

Post a Comment